Cypress Lakes Animal Hospital was established in 2013 by Dr. Cheryl Morales in order to provide high quality medicine and surgery to the pets of Northwest Houston.
Cypress Lakes Animal Hospital’s Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide high quality medical and surgical care, promote animal health through client education, improve the quality of life for our patients, and preserve the special bond that links us to our beloved pets.
How do we plan on accomplishing this? By making this promise and pledge:
- We will treat our patients as if they were our own.
- We will recognize and acknowledge that pets are family and we will treasure and honor that bond.
- We will offer clients personal and individualized service and attention in a warm and friendly family atmosphere. Clients will not be a number or just a name.
- We will place a heavy emphasis on quality of life and will do everything to offer comfort and dignity to those pets at the end of their lives.
- We will offer high quality medicine by utilizing state of the art veterinary medical equipment and technology. This includes continual education for the entire team.
- Our veterinary team will be composed of people that strive to meet the above goals. We will select team members based not only on their experience and knowledge, but also their compassion and love for their job and the pets they care for.
“I look forward to welcoming you and your pets to Cypress Lakes Animal Hospital. I hope that we can show you why we are so proud to do what we do!” – Dr. Cheryl E. Morales
Contact us today at 832-220-1582 to schedule your pet care appointment with our friendly and dedicated veterinary team!